Thursday, July 10, 2014

Baked Crab Rangoons

 







 















 I love Chinese food!  I love the way it smells and the way it taste!  But I know the things that I like to eat are not good for me and there is always that moment of regret afterwards.  So I'm always looking for ways that I can make it at home taste good and be good for me. 
I've had this recipe for a long time but I've never made it.  After my husband ate like four in a row, I will definitely be making this again!  Besides being healthy, it was soo easy to make!
 
Ingredients:
1 can (6 oz.) white crabmeat, drained, flaked
4 oz. fat-free cream cheese
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
12 won ton wrappers
 
Directions:
Heat oven to 350 degrees
 
Mix first 4 ingredients.
 
Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrappers over sides of cups.  Fill with crab mixture.
 
Bake 18 to 20 min. or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.
 
*If you would like a crispier Rangoon bake won ton wrappers in muffin cups at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 min. or until lightly browned.  Fill with crabmeat mixture and bake 6 to 8 min. or until filling is heated through. 
































  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment